Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Break

First off, sorry for the lack of posts around here. I try to update 2-3 times a week with something worth reading. I just felt uninspired. I don't know if it is Summer boy's clothing or just too much of a hipster influence/classic influence that were at odds with each other in my mind but I wasn't up for awesome boys clothing. It honestly took everything in me to get Sammy to look cute for the Summer. With the temps being a bit cooler lately I think I am starting to get this back in the right direction.

Second- sick Grandpa. My grandfather is battling Pancreatic Cancer. Well losing to be more exact. If anyone had a chance, I really though it would be him but that is seemingly not the case. He is very thin and I am scared we won't see another Summer with him. I am pretty certain that is the case. I don't have much experience with death at 32. I feel so blessed for that, but I am just out of my depth and very sad.

Lastly- trying to juggle one million little details and take care of my family. Like everyone else. I am just not doing a great job of it lately. I took on some added responsibility in my extended family and honestly it is more overwhelming than I expected given my limited bandwidth. I am getting there though. I just need to have more time in the day and a clean house.

I do have a few posts planned for this week. What we are getting for Fall, good shoe choices, and online shopping tips for getting great pieces.

Happy Summer! Hope everyone is enjoying these last few weeks and school starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment