Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Montessori Update

We just had our first conference and were so pleased with the results and feedback given.

Seriously if you are on the fence about a Montessori education for your child- I can't tell you how much it's enhanced my son's life. Apparently he is also extremely social and has many friends which pretty much is the best feedback I've been given.

We just don't have the same problems we did before. The peace and understanding there are amazing. The kids are so much more like Sammy and our family. Before we had problems with punching and random violence that children should not be exposed to. We have not had that issue in the slightest at Montessori.

Sammy is surrounded by true diversity. There are children from all kinds of backgrounds and I am so proud that he gets to learn in an environment that respects culture so richly. The teachers are supportive of anything going on at home and he is just so at home there.

I was never nervous about this change but I can tell you it was the best change I've made for Sammy. We are thrilled and I want to encourage everyone to listen to your heart about education and doing what you think is best for your child.

Happy Tuesday.

(yesterday i managed to completely break the computer at work and a tech had to fix it... so anything above that is pretty much winning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment