Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Break.

The last few months I haven't felt terribly inspired. My son is now 4.5 and I still love buying him adorable outfits and he is still such a joy. (That will never change!) But since he is now school aged the daily fun outfits are mostly at an end. He needs to wear things for school that he can get dirty. (It kills me)

I have often said that boy fashion is just as fun and exciting as girl fashion and I wholeheartedly believe that. I often look at girl clothing and am just drawn back to the boy section. I know that this rut is because Summer is hard to dress a child because of the play clothes factor and that he's just getting a bit older.

Until he started actual school I had never purchased anything for play or specifically that he can get dirty. It just wasn't needed. Now I have a set of almost identical shorts that he wears to school. We do have some rockin cut outs and some amazing swim wear (see below post) so those are making my heart happy while I wait for Fall to roll back in so I can get some plaid and sweaters on my boy and sit back and enjoy.

I hope everyone's summer is just fantastic. We have rain - basically perma rain and I am ready for some steady sunshine.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment