Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Time for Fall Pics!

I know everyone is going to be getting their pics done for Fall! And they will be gorgeous. Who doesn't love changing leaves and plaid with layers. Pumpkin everything is my motto!

We're having a lovely photographer friend do Sammy's Fall pics this weekend. Of course I am stressing because I am not 100% sure what he'll be wearing on his feet. We're smack in the middle of a growth spurt and I am cheap. And it may rain. Hunter boots maybe FTW? I do love them that is for sure. I was thinking lovely buttery moccasins. (When am I not thinking that right?!) With the rain and orchard location I am thinking our best bet may end up having to be waterproof. First world problems right!

I am in love with the cooler mornings and crisp nights where we can leave the windows open. Maybe mainly because it gives the house some good air. Our Pug Archie is stinky and it helps! Real life. The weather needs to cool down finally because I am tired of sweating. I am not a Summer person really. I do love the fun adventures that Summer brings, but really love being outside in comfort.

Sammy is working on turning 5! Mainly we're working on how to accept no with grace and being more patient. Adults struggle with these lessons as well so he's in good company. This morning he came into my room after my husband jetted off to work and wanted to snuggle. I decided that was probably the best thing I could do right then because he's going to get older and want nothing more to do with that. He is such a little love and I pray he always stays so sweet. I'd always hoped that my kiddos would be kind and sweet and I just won the lottery with that little guy!

I will update with pics soon! I can't wait until it's picture day.


No comments:

Post a Comment