Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Time to Buy....

I decided I am going to start a new series here on the blog called "Time to Buy..." Mainly because I always have a friend or two that are scrambling at the last possible minute to buy some weather/gear related essential and missed the popular buying season.

Right now- buy a coat if you have not already taken my advice and gotten one on clearance in the Spring. Gap has a Friends and Family discount for 40% off.

Get a few pairs of gloves and mittens and a few hats. Find a a sale. Hanna Andersson has 20% off and Boden is 25% off today as well. Go forth and find a deal!

Now is for sure the exact time to buy winter boots. They are going to be sold out soon. Sorel has a couple of nice options, Gap has two decent pairs, and Nordstrom has a few as well. Hunter is a good option for a rainboot/ cold gear combo if you get the fleece inserts but they're pricey if you don't catch a sale. I prefer a duck boot option myself :)

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment