Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Traditions

The holidays are the best time of year for me. Ok so I pretty much love every holiday the most! Halloween, 4th of July. Easter. Valentine's Day. I love holidays.

What are some of everyone's favorite holiday traditions?!

Thanksgiving: We love to see a movie. This year we're seeing the new Katniss movie. My dad is babysitting and I am thrilled! We also watch Home Alone. It is clearly the best movie to get us into the Christmas spirit.

Christmas: We love to open presents on Christmas Day. I make some polar express hot chocolate and we hang out in jammies and all spend time together. Nothing too formal but just low key and happy. This year we're incorporating more yoga and reflective time. It is really helpful for me because I get worked up easily and I need something to decompress. Sammy does too and Preschooler Downward Dog is pretty adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment