Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Days of Christmas

Days of Christmas


For Christmas I decided I am going to do twelve festive looks. Not necessarily the twelve days of Christmas that bloggers are fond of. I think that may actually start after Christmas but don't quote me on that. I have 15 days until Christmas ( is that all  take me out of my misery now. I need a solid month). 
I am loving plaid this year. This look is dual plaid with a nice cable sweater over everything. These boots are from Tea collection. Everything else is Gap. Shocker right?! They are my go to place this year. Carter ended up being pants only and Boden didn't really have much I had to have. So... Gap it is. At least I am inching closer to the famed Gap silver card where if you spend enough they give you free shipping for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment