Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Outfits Ideas!

Outfits Ideas!

1- I love this simple striped tee from Carters. Looks really sharp with a nice pair of denim shorts. I try to find some pieces with more shape to them. A lot of boys' shorts are very loose through the leg and that shape is not always the most flattering and fashionable. I do think they are great for playing in - so it's all about balance. 
 
2- Rainy Summers call for some fun colors. I love this Boden tee. I have been shying away from Boden recently as nothing was really speaking to me. This shirt does in a big way. I love them with these Gap knit pants. Colorful chucks give it a fun finish. I try to find knits with more shape- around the ankle to be precise. You are better off getting something that is not wide leg when it comes to knit pants to give it a current feel.
 
3- This Gap tee is pretty cute. They have some great tees over there. I liked these seersucker Carters shorts and some sneakers. Sock tip. H&M and Zara both have ankle socks for summer. Try to get these instead of wearing regular socks with lower shoes. Nothing kills the look like tall socks. 
 
Happy Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment