Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Easter Bunny is Bringing...

Easter Bunny is Bringing...

 
 
 
We had a bit of an Old West theme going apparently when I decided Sammy's Easter basket things. Like everything I like to buy ahead of time so I'm not breaking the bank all at once. 
We saw this Janod train set before Christmas and I really love it. I thought it would be cool to focus on a set so that Sammy can build up a world instead of just connecting trains together. 
The railroad jeans are from Gap and the shirt is from Old Navy. My mom was so nice and picked up Sammy's stuffed animal over at Blabla kids in Atlanta while she was in the area. Luckily she was parked illegally and only had minutes because that store can get expensive quick! We actually got the Georgia Cow because so much of my family lives in Georgia and I thought it would be a fun way to tie the two together. Especially since my family is coming up for Easter. We have big plans for the weekend here!

No comments:

Post a Comment