Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Now reporting 12344566 lost pairs of gloves

Mittens

Last night I got my daily report for Sammy. Each day I get a report that tells me what lessons he worked on during school AND any tidbits about his day. Yesterday was a reminder that they were going to keep going outside every day that they possibly could- and parents need to send appropriate cold weather gear. 
 
Face meet palm. I have sent 4 pairs in as many weeks. Sammy has managed to lose a pair a week. And that is not even counting the random one orange glove I can't match up. Lord help me now. I am praying this trend slows down. I did what any self respecting mother would do in a new school setting... I got some more mittens. Gap is having a 50% off sale event going on so I got a new pair. I am going to try harder to prevent their losses because at $4 a pair they are starting to add up. I am also hitting up target to hopefully find a multipack and stuff his jacket pockets with random pairs. Take that little preschooler bent on making Mommy look flustered. (No need to try! I am doing fine with that on my own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment