Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mondays.

Yesterday Sammy had the day off of school. My husband was off of work as well. Mommy had to work. Boo. Sammy and Daddy enjoyed their day together and I was glad that we didn't have to hire an outside babysitter or send him to wrap around care (which is $30).

I got home from work tired. Verge of horrible period and just not really interested in doing anything. We signed up to bring a dish to a friend's event- A Multicultural Event in Honor of MLK and were to bring a dish. I didn't want to dissapoint and Sammy was still sleeping. I got to cooking and got us ready and out of the door in time to be late. Great right!! My new thing is trying to be on time. Well not working out so great I guess.

Sammy was kind of tired and over it. So many strangers. So we were there about 30 minutes. Most of my dish was gone- that was a win! I fulfilled my commitment and felt like a good friend. Went home and watched some netflix and ate a piece of my husband's lemon birthday cake. Life could have been worse right!?!

So all in all just glad today isn't still Monday. We're making progress through this week and one day closer to the weekend. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment