Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OOTD

OOTD


Today it turned cold again suddenly. I am sure everyone can guess my feelings regarding the weather. I wanted to stick up what we decided on as a team (Sammy and me) this morning to wear. Really nice and warm Gap pullover with Carters lined pants. We really got our money out of the lined pants this year. They are lovely. Not too warm but give a little layer to block extra wind. I love the pop of red this Zara jacket gives. Monkey socks for my little monkey. Ours are getting a bit off white so they will be retired soon. Stride Rite boots. The red laces always look great and the height gives his ankles a little more insulation. All in all he can play inside and be comfy and then take it outside and be warm. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment