Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Outfit Idea Thursday

Spring Outfit Idea Thursday


I love jeans for this weather. Colder in the mornings and really nice during the day. I try to find a darker wash - I just think they set off outfits well. (Mom tip wash them inside out on cold to maintain the color). 
Boden has amazing shirts. They are true hand me down quality and the whimsical details are just great. They are truly a place where you are spending more money but the pieces are worth it. I love a short sleeved shirt because Sammy loves to run and play. Plus getting his sleeves all straightened out in the hoodie is zero fun.
I love a hoodie/sweatshirt for this weather. He can take it off if he gets too warm and they really add something special to each outfit. I love this one from Boden. It reminds me of Harry Potter. 
For shoes in this weather I really like something he can squish in some mud. These stride rite boots are nice because they can be washed but they also are water resistant if he gets in some soggy ground after a good rain. 
Hope this idea helps. Boys clothing can be just so much fun if you look for the extra special details and have fun with your choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment