Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Monday- It was fairly warm but we've been in a dire clothing rut. I think most moms of boys get this whole thing going on where you have enjoyed the heck out of your separates but it is getting hard to make fresh looks. Enter my new saving grace... Shorts. I love them! I am still pairing with long sleeved shirts to get a little more mileage out of my faves. 
 
Tuesday- I am in love with this chambray shirt from Carters. It is really easy to dress up or just give an outfit a little extra pop of cool. I paired this with khaki shorts and his orange chucks.
 
Wednesday- Gap jeans and a Gap tee. I love this dino tee!

Thursday- It will be a bit cooler here so we are using his Carters lined camo pants. A superhero Gap tee finishes the look. I am really loving camo for summer.

Friday- Zara jeans & suspenders. Gap tee and some chucks. Really simple yet those suspenders just give this outfit the pop it needs and strangers will comment on them for sure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment