Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Week of Clothing Wednesday!


Monday was chilly! We did a nice long sleeved Cherokee shirt with some Gap jeans. Basic but I love this shirt.
Tuesday things were warmer thankfully! This Winter sometimes feels endless. Zara suspenders and a nice tee. Just some color and fun. I love suspenders. 
Wednesday was more of a May day. Nice Gap shorts with a Gap tee. Simple but the shorts give it a little something extra.
Thursday is a Gap shirt and Gap cutoffs. I did put his orange chucks with this. Pop of color is so my favorite.
Friday H&M suspenders. I love suspenders. Sammy would wear them all week if I thought I could get away with it. Gap dino tee that I love! I did put his brown chucks on with this outfit. I really love converse as well. I have some plans on a yellow pair from journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment