Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Herding Cats

Getting a three year old boy ready in the morning is pretty much like herding cats. This morning he needed to play with the dogs, watch Clifford, and then he needed to eat blackberry toast.

Needless to say.. We were kinda late. I need to double down on the getting out of the door at the correct time. It was bad this morning. I know he'd so much prefer to stay home and play for an hour or two until it is time to go to school. He goes to Threeschool by the way. Pretty cute this little buddy.

We were able to get the mocs on his feet. He decided they were "Brother Bear" shoes and wanted to wear them immediately. Fashion that is Disney inspired is ok in my family!

Here is an adorable picture of Sammy this weekend. It just melts my heart. Good thing I am his Mommy because I am pretty much obsessed with this cute little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment