Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Week of Clothing Wednesday!


Monday- I went crazy at Carters and wanted to start getting the new stuff in the mix. I just did some fun layering. This Gap sweater is amazing. 
Tuesday- Bright fun colors! Tea thermal and some Gap jeans. 
Wednesday- Fun colored jeans with a nice toned down shirt. He has a bear shirt on today with his mocs. Very darling. Pics to come. I changed his pants after I took pics. And put a sweater on. Sometimes it is hard to find exactly what Sammy has. So I just either make another fun look or approximate it.
Thursday- We will layer and make it bright. Fun Toms botas. 
Friday- These plaid pants are so cute. Boden has a great Spring line. That Valentine's shirt is going to be worn out. I am pretty much of the mindset that all Valentine's stuff is basically a year round decoration. If you heard a loud smacking sound- my mom just hit her head on the desk. But I think love isn't seasonal so the decorations shouldn't be either!


No comments:

Post a Comment