Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Refused the Shoes

I have been feverishly working on a review of some mocs for the blog. I have been saving my pennies for a long time to get Sammy a pair of moccasins that were handmade and unique. (spoiler they are so cute!)

Sammy refuses to even put them on his feet. Flat out will not put those shoes on his feet. One is now lost behind the couch. Or I hope. They are so adorable and I am just afraid the dogs will think they are a toy. But I am pretty sure the other one is behind the couch.

He pulled the same thing with the Bogs he got for his birthday. Little Dude does not appreciate some stylish footwear I guess. Honestly my mistake is really that I asked and didn't just stick it on his foot when we were getting ready to head out of the door.

Having toddlers is like a giant game of chess sometimes. One that they frequently win.

On another note, my car was being worked on last night and the our Bugaboo Bee had to come out of the trunk to get to the tools. I decided to give it a good scrubbing. (I spilled tea on it during Christmas. I cleaned it then but sticky residue) I look over and Sammy has attached the wheeled board onto it. I was a little creeped out. I cannot believe how able he is to get stuff done and figured out sometimes. Not much holds back a toddler mind.

But I know at some point he will put on those shoes and I will move the review process along.

No comments:

Post a Comment