Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Week of Clothing Wednesday!


Monday- Colors to make me happy. This winter is never ending. I am pairing so much with Sammy's mocs.
Tuesday- Zara shirt I love! I put a long sleeved shirt under the Zara shirt with some jeans. Classic and stylish.
Wednesday- Fun Gap jeans and a nice pullover. I love this Carters shirt. We have it in every size. It runs a bit large though.
Thursday- Camo pants with grey shirt. A favorite! 
Friday- Busting out the plaid! I love this Carters jacket and Carters shirt. Just some whimsy for the upcoming weekend. I am toning it down with some brown Stride Rite boots. 

Hope everyone is having a great week. Things are looking up. This weekend should be nicer and I am starting to feel like Spring will be here soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment