Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mom Tip

Sammy growing up has been so bittersweet. On one hand I feel so blessed to see him grow and learn- and on the other- I feel sad that I will never have the time again. This tiny little being's time with me is limited and that is a hard pill to swallow. Clothing seems to really tie into that for me. Getting rid of favorite outfits has been hard since the old NB & 0-3 days. So I started doing something right away that has really helped that anxiety. And this is not a money saving tip.

I buy at least the next size up in everything I really love. When I have to put something away- I know I have the exact same item in the size I need. It costs money that I do budget for and since I usually have clothes ahead of time- it works out well and doesn't cost me a fortune. If I really love it, I probably will get every size they make. (My husband is off somewhere praying for a second boy when the time comes so we can use those clothes again... He is very supportive but probably sometimes think I am a little crazy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment