Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Monday I decided to dress Sammy up! I did a button up under a vest. I got this one from Thredup for about $2. I paired it with a pair of skinny jeans from Gap.
Tuesday since we were dealing with his foot issues I was glad we just had a pair of jeans with a layered tee. It was warm and easy. He started out the day in these shoes from Target, but ended up in some from Stride Rite. I like the price on the Target way better!
Wednesday it has been cold so I have this tee from Target. The version we have is layered and pretty warm and cute. I have some Carters pants with a liner and some boots. Warm socks are a must right now!
Thanksgiving! I will put Sammy in the lined camo pants my brother in law gave Sammy. That with a grey sweater and some boots. It will be adorable! (Pics to follow!)
Friday I am planning on staying in. Probably some blue pants from Carters and a graphic tee. Easy and pretty warm. 
I am still really loving layered tees for Sammy. Very easy to make a statement. I have some great ones from Target and from Carters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment