Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

BRRR!

It is so so so cold here! We're freezing. Have you gotten the drift that it's cold? I am ok as long as it is closer to 25-30 degrees. I like the snow. This is getting to be too much.

I started my car three times before I left because Sammy can't wear his coat in the car. One windshield wiper was frozen solid after that and didn't warm up even on our 30 min drive. Whoops.

Sammy was bundled up like his life depended on it. Babylegs, socks, lined pants, shirt, and sweatshirt with his coat. I just cannot stomach the idea of him being cold on the way to school.

That was basically our morning. I will try to get a pic of him today to show off his adorabless. (not a word - it is now!!!) He's at school and working on transitioning up towards the preschool class which I am not super thrilled about. He loves his teacher and friends. So there's Thursday so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment