Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week of Clothing Wednesday!

Week of Clothing Wednesday!


Week of Clothing Wednesday. 
Monday- Super Cold here. A nice sweater from Gap. I am basically obsessed with this shirt. Some easy jeans. Just some layering so he's warm but can move. 
Tuesday- We actually wore fleece jammies all day. But I hated the look when it was put together. Sammy calls my dad Papa so I loved this easy outfit. 
Wednesday- Boden has some adorable shirts this season. This one is cute with some jeans to have an easy to play in outfit. I will probably get some different pants that do something more for this shirt next time. Probably the blue next time really. It needs something.
Thursday- Colored jeans and this Gap sweater. I really feel like the quality of their sweaters is amazing. And for me to say that about Gap is pretty shocking. 
Friday- I love this Boden hoodie. Kind of Harry Potter. Boden is going to cost me a fortune this year. Gap mustard skinnny jeans and a Boden British look tee. Really great. 
Footwear has been basic. It's cold and snowy. Bogs are still fitting the bill and are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment